Orange, Sweet (Citrus Sinensis) Essential Oil
Transport yourself to the tropics with an inhale when you add sweet orange essential oil to your collection. It's loved for its uplifting, happy scent and its many uses, from skin care and mental health to providing an energy boost and making cleaning chores easier.
Our sweet orange oil is 100% organic and comes directly from the United States. The 15 ml bottles provide enough for long-term use, and the dark brown glass helps protect the oil from the light so it stays pure.
- 15 ml
- Dark brown glass bottle
- 100% pure organic citrus sinesis essential oil
- Hand bottled in the United States
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Can help increase feelings of well-being
- Uplifts mood
- Decreases feelings of anxiety, depression and stress
- Can help decrease pain
- Increases focus
- Improves the appearance of skin and helps reduce acne
- Speeds up wound healing
- Aromatherapy: Orange oil's bright, uplifting scent makes it a great choice for everyday aromatherapy. Any time you're feeling down or lethargic, add a few drops to water in an essential oil diffuser for an instant boost. If you're heading into a stressful day at work or didn't sleep well the night before, dab diluted orange oil on your pulse points and behind your ears for a pick-me-up throughout the day.
- Cleaning: Sweet orange essential oil as antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, so it's a helpful addition to your DIY cleaning products. Undiluted orange oil is especially helpful for cutting through grease and removing sticker and glue residue.
- Spa-like bath: Add 2-3 drops of orange oil to a cup of epsom salts and add to a warm bath for an indulgent experience that can help you wash away the stress of the day.
For use as a massage oil, dilute 2-3 drops of sweet orange essential oil in one tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil — we like fractionated coconut oil and jojoba oil. Mix well and apply to the skin in smooth, firm motion to help relieve tension and anxiety.
Method of Extraction: Expressed
- It is considered a non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil.