Grapefruit, Pink (Citrus Paradis) Essential Oil
Bring a touch of summer with you no matter the season with grapefruit oil. The instantly recognizable scent is a favorite for its uplifting and energizing properties, but this essential oil also has a host of uses when it comes to skin care, stress relief and cleaning.
We package our organic grapefruit oil in dark brown glass bottles to ensure that they stay pure and protected from the light, which can alter the oil's properties.
- 15 ml
- Dark brown glass bottles
- 100% pure organic citrus paradis essential oil
- Hand bottled in the United States
- Improve the appearance of skin
- Treats acne and blemishes
- Speeds up wound healing
- Refreshes areas prone to odors, such as the bathroom and kitchen
- Improves mood and reduces stress and tension
- Can help suppress appetite for weight loss
- Beauty and skin care: To help brighten skin and decrease the frequency and intensity of breakouts, add a few drops of grapefruit oil to your skin care products. You can also spot treat acne with grapefruit oil, but it's a good idea to dilute it in a carrier oil first.
- Aromatherapy: Putting grapefruit oil in an essential oil diffuser can instantly make you feel happier and more energetic, and it also makes your space smell fantastic. You can also use diluted grapefruit oil in a roll-on and apply to pulse points for a subtle scent all day long. Those interested in using it as an appetite suppressant may want to carry a tissue with a few drops of oil on it around with them to sniff before meals.
If you are using grapefruit oil on the skin, it's important to dilute it in a carrier oil first. We recommend 1-2 drops of grapefruit essential oil to one tablespoon of a carrier oil or two tablespoons if you have sensitive skin.
Method of Extraction: Expression
- Is phototoxic - meaning that it can promote severe sun burning if used on the skin less than 12 hours before exposure to sunlight or tanning lamps.
- Phototoxic reactions can occur not only following application to the skin but also after this essential oil has been used in a steam room, steamy shower, or using a facial steamers essential oils.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, is prone to easy/rapid oxidation (spoilage). For this reason, we recommend refrigerating this essential oil and replacing it after six months.