Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus)Essential Oil
- Regular Price
- $ 18.99
- Sale Price
- $ 18.99
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Essential oils can naturally, organically cure many ailments that you have.
For example, Eucalyptus Essential Oil can have a beneficial effect on breathing for those with asthma and reduce nasal congestion.
Many people opt to take essential oils instead of prescription and over-the-counter medications that may have unpleasant side effects.
We can't wait to tell you more about the benefits of essential oils derived from the eucalyptus tree!
You'll Love the Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil!
This amazing plant can help soothe and treat many health issues! Users have found relief from:
- Decongestion relief through inhaling vapors
- Asthma relief by using a few drops in a humidifier
- Use in the shower and inhale the vapors, a shower eucalyptus treatment for breathing
- Relieve stiff joints and arthritis by rubbing diluted oil on the affected areas
- Heal skin ulcers with eucalyptus oil
- Prevent tick infestation by applying oil on clothing and exposed skin
What is Eucalyptus?
Eucalyptus is a tree that's native to Australia, and the essential oils are extracted from its leaves.
The oil is used for decongestion and asthma relief, and even is an ingredient in common cold remedies.
Plus, a diluted version may be used as a tick repellent (which is more environmentally sound than chemical bug sprays) and to treat arthritis and skin ulcers.
The menthol concentrate within the plant, plus its anti-inflammatory properties makes it ideal to soothe the pain ad inflammation from arthritis and stiff joints.
It relaxes the tendons and muscles and allows greater freedom of movement. You'll be amazed at how much better you feel and how much more you're able to do!
Side Effects of Eucalyptus Oil
While eucalyptus oil can be used for those with skin conditions, congestion from allergies, and asthma, it can have side effects or allergic reactions, including shortness of breath.
Do not take eucalyptus oil orally, otherwise, the following side effects can occur:
- Discoloration of the skin, including turning blue
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Low blood pressure
- Coordination problems
- Heart palpitations
If you are taking certain medications, please talk to your doctor first.
Heal Naturally with Eucalyptus Oil!
Choose a natural remedy for asthma, arthritis, and skin conditions with the cooling and anti-inflammatory power of eucalyptus.
Choose organic, small-batch essential oils from Greenway Biotech, the leader in all-natural plants, fertilizers, and creators of exceptional essential oils.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Source: Fresh Leaves
- Generally non-toxic and non-irritant for adults when used externally and in proper dilution.
- Never use internally.
- This essential oil should not be used on or near the faces of babies or children younger than 10 years of age.