Boost your mood and freshen up your indoor spaces with lemon oil. This citrus essential oil is a workhorse and is one of the key oils for any collection. Whether you want a brighter complexion, are dealing with acne, or just enjoy the bright, happy scent, a drop or two of lemon oil can help with a variety of issues.
Our lemon essential oil is organic and comes from Italy before being hand bottled in the United States. We use dark brown bottles to help protect the oil from exposure to light and keep it pure, and the large 15 ml size is enough to last for months even with daily use.
- 15 ml
- Dark brown glass bottle
- 100% pure citrus limonum essential oil
- Hand bottled in the United States
- Uplifting scent helps boost mood and decrease anxiety and depression
- Speeds up the wound healing process
- Brightens and tightens the skin
- Helps relieve pain
- Reduces severity of cold symptoms
- Increases focus and attention span
- Aromatherapy: Put a few drops of lemon essential oil in water and diffuse throughout your space to freshen the air or help uplift your mood.
- Beauty: Add a drop of lemon oil to your favorite face cream or body lotion to boost the benefits. Lemon is also a great addition to shampoos and body washes for an extra refreshing zest in the mornings.
- Cleaning: Lemon oil has properties that make it especially suited to household cleaning. Make your own all purpose cleaning solution with vinegar, water, and a few drops of lemon oil.
For topical use, add 1-2 drops of lemon oil in a tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil (fractionated coconut or jojoba work well) and apply to the skin, avoiding the eyes, mucous membranes and any broken or irritated skin.
Method of Extraction: Cold Expression
- Can cause severe sunburn if applied to the skin prior to exposure to ultraviolet light.
- It should never be used on the skin or in applications where steam may deposit it on the skin for 12 hours prior to exposure to sunlight or tanning lamps.
- Lemon Essential Oil that has been allowed to oxidize (spoil) can cause skin sensitization so we recommend that you refrigerate your Lemon Essential Oil if you plan to keep it for more than 3 months