Cal-Mag Plus 2-0-0 Concentrate (Contains 0.1% Iron EDTA)
Regular Soil Formula: Use 500 ml per 100 gallons (378 Liters) of water (1 tsp per gallon of water)
Accelerated Soil Formula: Use 1 Liter per 100 gallons (378 Liters) of water (2 tsp per gallon of water)
|Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorous (P)||Potassium (K)||Magnesium (Mg)||Calcium (Ca)|
Note: Most plants grow perfectly fine in PPM values under "most plants" above.
Related Blog Posts:
- What's the Function of Nitrogen (N) in Plants?
- What's the Function of Calcium (Ca) in Plants?
- Fertilizer Toxicity vs. Nutrient Deficiency: Spotting the Difference in Your Plants
- 3 Strong Reasons You Should Switch to Hydroponic Gardening
Frequently Asked Questions:
Greenway Biotech's Cal-Mag Plus contains a balanced ratio of Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron, which are critical throughout all stages of growth, especially in heavily blooming plants and annuals.
Calcium and Magnesium are necessary for the prevention of blossom end rot in tomatoes and peppers, as well as the reduction of tip burn in lettuce.
When used in combination with other nutrients Cal-Mag Plus functions as a catalyst to increase the uptake of essential minerals.
At Greenway Biotech, Inc., we decided to sell pure concentrated Cal-Mag Plus in powder form, increasing product yield while reducing excessive shipping cost.
Doing so allows us to provide you with the highest quality Cal-Mag Plus at a fraction of the cost. Another benefit to powder concentrate is that you can easily alter the concentration of the product to suit your particular needs.
Guaranteed Analysis (at a Ratio of 2.5 lbs. per Gallon):
- Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%, 2.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Calcium (Ca): 3.2%
- Magnesium (Mg): 1.2%, 1.2% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Iron (Fe): 0.1%, 0.1% Chelated Iron (Fe)
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron EDTA.