Solene Foot Cream
Every single day your feet take a beating.
Whether it's due to having to stand for too long at work, wearing the wrong shoes, or just your day to day activity, once you get home the first thing you want to do is put your feet up and rub some lotion or cream on them.
But not all foot creams are created equal, and when that stinging, nagging, dry and cracked feeling attacks your feet, nothing can equate to the hydrating and soothing sensation that Solene foot cream can provide.
Solene Foot Cream Cools as it Soothes
Because Solene foot cream works best if it's refrigerated or stored in a cool dark place, your feet will not only receive its moisturizer effects, but will also feel cool and restored every time you use it.
Imagine feeling as if you've just enjoyed a deliciously cool foot bath without the watery mess. Yes, it's that good.
Solene's all-natural ingredients have ensured it is ranked as one of the best natural products you can use both on your feet or as a body lotion when you are looking to hydrate and soothe your skin at the end of a very long day.
Solene foot cream uses a combination of beeswax, oils and other natural ingredients that will leave your skin feeling renewed and refreshed even after your first use.
After a few days your feet will look and feel soft and beautiful again, no matter how damaged your skin may be.
All-Natural Ingredients for a Healthier You
Solene foot cream has been created as a natural remedy for tired feet, but can also be used on dry and cracked skin, thanks to its all-natural composition.
Let's take a look:
- Beeswax – with well-known antiviral and antibacterial effects, beeswax helps fight swelling and cracked skin by keeping moisture in the skin of your feet without clogging up the pores, making your feet feel soft and healthy again.
- Shea butter – its anti-inflammatory properties help heal your skin while toning and softening problem areas.
- Cocoa butter – hydrates and provides nourishment to your skin, helping erase scars and markings that appear over time. Also improves your skin's elasticity helping it to look and feel healthier than ever before.
- Grapeseed oil – evens out the tone of your skin thanks to its antioxidants.
- Vegetable glycerin – helps trap moisture in your skin while soothing it from the action of pollution and other contaminants in the air.
- Vitamin E oil – keeps your skin looking smooth and healthy. Helps heal cracks and prevents certain types of scars from forming.
- Peppermint essential oil – one of the best natural cleansers, keeps your skin feeling cool while soothing any irritation. Also has antibacterial properties.
- Arrowroot Powder – absorbs excessive oil production while softening your skin and helping to eliminate toxins.
Mother Nature's Way of Keeping You Feeling Your Best
When your feet hurt or ache, when you've got dry and cracked skin, you will not be able to perform the way you would like.
Solene foot cream uses the best natural ingredients to help you keep your feet looking and feeling as healthy as ever.
So, don't hesitate, give yourself the treat of healthy skin while enjoying the soothing and cooling sensation only the best moisturizer can provide.
Solene combines the best that nature can provide so you can always look and feel your best while you enjoy more beautiful and healthy skin.