How to Bathe in Epsom Salt•
Posted on October 04 2019
Learn the basics of prepping and taking an epsom salt bath using Greenway Biotech Epsom Salt. Simply follow the instructions below to get started.
What You'll Need:
2. Measuring Scoop
1. Fill a clean tub with warm water.
2. Fill tub to where you can comfortably submerge your entire body in water.
3. Shut off the water when you're ready to bathe.
4. Add 2 cups of Greenway Biotech Epsom Salt to your water.
5. Thoroughly mix the salt in the water to ensure it dissolves properly.
6. Relax in the tub for at least 12 minutes.
7. Dry yourself off when time is up!
Repeat 1 to 3 times a week or as needed.
Shop our Epsom Salt below and give your body the care it deserves.
How to Grow Beautif...
Want to make rock crystals easily at home? Try using Copper Sulfate!Read More
5 Amazing Epsom Sal...
Looking for Epsom salt bath recipes to help with sleep, eczema, bloating and more? Read this article to find out.Read More
How to Make a Beaut...
Are you looking to add a unique touch to your garden or repurpose your old tires? If so, consider making a tire planter. Follow the instructions here.Read More