Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
For purposes of cellular detoxification and tissue purification, the most effective form of magnesium is magnesium chloride in flake form, which has a strong excretory effect on toxins stuck in the tissues of the body, drawing them out through the pores of the skin. Chloride is required to produce gastric acid which is necessary to stimulate starch-digesting enzymes.
In addition to its functions as an electrolyte, chloride combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid, a powerful digestive enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of proteins, absorption of other metallic minerals, and the absorption of vitamin B12.
Some of the major benefits of Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes include:
- Helps with Restoring Cellular Magnesium level (For people with Magnesium deficiency)
- Relieves Aches and Pains
- Therapeutic for Some Skin Conditions Such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- Great for Stress Relief and Relaxation
Magnesium Chloride Flakes Bath Soak Ingredients:
• 1-3 cups of Greenway Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
• 10 Drops of Any Essential Oils or Baby Oil (Optional)
1. Set Up Clean Bath Tub, Fill with Warm Water
2. Dissolve Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes In Water
3. Soak in the tub for 20-30 min
4. Rinse Pat Dry
Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes Foot Soak Ingredients:
• ½ cup of Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
• 10 drops of Essential Oil or Baby Oil (Optional)
• Apple Cider Vinegar to further cleanse the skin from fungus or athletes foot (OPTIONAL)
• You may use a natural bristle brush to remove any dead skin
Note: It Is Recommended to use Essential oil to foot soak as it tackles multiple issues like toenail fungus or athlete's foot depending on the oil you add
1. Fill Foot Tub with Warm Water
2. Add Essential Oils (OPTIONAL)
3. Add Apple Cider Vinegar(OPTIONAL)
4. Soak for About 20 minutes
5. Use Natural Bristle brush to remove excess dead skin
6. Rinse and Pat Dry
Related Blog Posts:
- Got Arthritis? You Should Add Magnesium to Your Diet.
- Magnesium and Diabetes.
- Health Benefits of Magnesium.
- Magnesium Chloride; the Forgotten Mineral.
- Safety Data Sheet
- Certificate of Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
*** Please Note that while our Magnesium Chloride is pure and does not contain any heavy metals, it HAS NOT undergone processing that would make it "Pharmaceutical Grade" and should not under any circumstances be consumed orally. Be sure to check out our 100% edible Magnesium Chloride USP if you would like to consume it orally ***