Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
For purposes of cellular detoxification and tissue purification, the most effective form of magnesium is magnesium chloride in flake form, which has a strong excretory effect on toxins stuck in the tissues of the body, drawing them out through the pores of the skin. Chloride is required to produce gastric acid which is necessary to stimulate starch-digesting enzymes.
In addition to its functions as an electrolyte, chloride combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid, a powerful digestive enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of proteins, absorption of other metallic minerals, and the absorption of vitamin B12.
Some of the major benefits of Magnesium Chloride Flakes include:
- Helps with Restoring Cellular Magnesium level (For people with Magnesium deficiency)
- Relieves Aches and Pains
- Therapeutic for Some Skin Conditions Such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- Great for Stress Relief and Relaxation
*** Please Note that while our Magnesium Chloride is pure and does not contain any heavy metals, it HAS NOT undergone processing that would make it "Pharmaceutical Grade" and should not under any circumstances be consumed orally. Be sure to check out our 100% edible Magnesium Chloride USP if you would like to consume it orally ***
Magnesium Chloride Flakes Bath Soak Ingredients:
• 1-3 cups of Greenway Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
• 10 Drops of Any Essential Oils or Baby Oil (Optional)
1. Set Up Clean Bath Tub, Fill with Warm Water
2. Dissolve Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes Into Water
3. Soak in the tub for 20-30 min
4. Rinse Pat Dry
Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes Foot Soak Ingredients:
• ½ cup of Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
• 10 drops of Essential Oil or Baby Oil (Optional)
• Apple Cider Vinegar to further cleanse the skin from fungus or athletes foot (OPTIONAL)
• You may use a natural bristle brush to remove any dead skin
Note: It Is Recommended to use Essential oil to foot soak as it tackles multiple issues like toenail fungus or athlete's foot depending on the oil you add
1. Fill Foot Tub with Warm Water
2. Add Essential Oils (OPTIONAL)
3. Add Apple Cider Vinegar(OPTIONAL)
4. Soak for About 20 minutes
5. Use Natural Bristle brush to remove excess dead skin
6. Rinse and Pat Dry
HOW TO MAKE MAGNESIUM OIL
Magnesium oil can be pretty expensive. One way to drastically cut the cost would be to make your own Magnesium oil. Some people have minor sensitivity to Magnesium oil; by making your own, you can experiment with the concentration of Magnesium flakes, thus making a Magnesium oil tailored to your own body. To be safe, we recommend using only ¼ cup of Magnesium flakes at first and then adjusting the amount as desired.
-1/4 cup to ½ cup of Magnesium Flakes
-1/2 cup of Water
-Jar or Spray Bottle to Store the Mixture
1. Heat up 1/2 cup of water (not to the point of boiling)
2. Pour the water over 1/4 cup of magnesium flakes
3. Stir the mixture until the magnesium flakes are dissolved.
4. Allow to cool then pour through a coffee filter into a spray bottle or jar for storage
5. You can apply the mixture to your skin after it has cooled enough to a comfortable temperature. You can also store the magnesium oil for future use
*Many use the magnesium oil several times per day, using anywhere from 10 to 20 sprays spaced throughout.
*For optimal absorption spray/apply the magnesium oil to your stomach area and arms and legs.
*If you find that the application of magnesium oil tingles or stings, you can dilute the mixture by adding more water.