Potassium Sulfate 0-0-53 FAQ
1. Is Potassium Sulfate 0-0-53 water soluble?
Yes, Greenway Biotech's Potassium Sulfate 0-0-53 is 100% water soluble.
2. Can I apply Potassium Sulfate to my lawn? If so, what is the application rate?
Yes, you could apply Potassium Sulfate to your lawn if your soil analysis shows Potassium deficiency.
The application rate depends on the quality of your soil. However, we recommend applying 2 pounds per 100 sq.ft. or 2 tablespoons per gallon of water for maintenance purposes.
3. Is Potassium Sulfate certified organic?
No, Greenway Biotech's Potassium Sulfate 0-0-53 is NOT certified organic.
4. I am using Potassium Sulfate to grow banana plants. How much Potassium Sulfate do I add per gallon of water?
The application rate varies depending on the quality of your soil and other nutrients you are using. However, we recommend using 2-4 tablespoons per gallon of water in most cases for maintenance purposes.
5. Is Potassium Sulfate suitable for hibiscus plants/trees?
Yes, if your soil is deficient in Potassium and/or if you want to lower the pH level of your soil then Potassium Sulfate is a great product for hibiscus plants. Potassium Sulfate would improve the blooming and the size of the buds.
6. Does Greenway Biotech's Potassium Sulfate dissolve easily in water? I've used potash which claims to be water soluble but precipitates out despite stirring and use of hot water.
Yes, our Potassium Sulfate is 100% water soluble and dissolve easily in water. However, Potassium Sulfate has a lower solubility rate in comparison to other Potash fertilizers such as Potassium Chloride (Muriate of Potash). The maximum solubility rate of Potassium Sulfate is 120 grams per 1 liter of water at 25 °C.
7. How much Potassium Sulfate should I use if I am growing hot pepper plants?
It depends on the quality of your soil and other nutrients you are using. However, we recommend using 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of water for maintenance purposes.
Also, we recommend using our specially formulated Pepper Fertilizer 11-11-40 because not only contains Potassium Sulfate but it also contains all the necessary nutrients and micro-nutrients to have the highest possible yield.