Azomite Powder 0-0-0.2 (Ultra Fine)
- Apply 75 to 200 pounds per acre initially.
- Follow with annual maintenance of 50 to 100 pounds per acre or according to needs based on soil quality.
- Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line at the rate of 1 to 5 pounds, depending on the tree size.
- Double the application for decline or blight stricken trees.
- Grapes: Apply 1⁄2 pound to 1 pound to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- General Purposes: Use AZOMITE® at the rate of 1 pound per 10 sq. ft.
- Rows: Mix into the soil along the rows at the rate of 1 pound per 25 ft. of row.
- Established Beds: Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Azomite around each plant.
- Houseplants: Mix 1 teaspoon per 2-inch pot diameter with potting soil before planting. Give 1 teaspoon quarterly thereafter.
- Roses: Apply 1/2 pound to 1 pound to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- Existing Lawns: A 44-pound bag will cover 12,000 to 15,000 square feet. Apply up to 4 times per year.
- New Lawns: Apply at a heavier rate and till into soil before planting seed or laying sod.
Ornamentals and Shrubs:
- Apply 1/2 pound to 1 pound of Azomite to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line based on tree base diameter rate below.
Tree Base Diameter Rate:
- 10 inches or less: Apply 1 to 5 pounds
- 10 to 20 inches: Apply 5 to 15 pounds
- 20 inches or more: Apply 15 to 40 pounds
Apply light coating from trunk to drip line.
Related Blog Posts:
- How to Improve Soil Health With Soil Amendments
- Major Elements Vs. Trace Elements: Why Your Plants Need Both
- The 5 Fertilizers That Will Also Encourage Soil Health
Frequently Asked Questions:
Azomite is a distinct source of a broad spectrum of approximately 70 trace mineral elements and micro-minerals which are vital in both plants and animals. Azomite is mined from mineral-rich volcanic ash deposits and contains a lot of rare elements that are not found in other organic or artificial fertilizer such as silica.
- Soluble Potash 0.2%
- Calcium 1.8%
- Magnesium 0.5%
- Chlorine 0.1%
- Sodium 0.1%
Azomite is also used as a feed ingredient for animals.
Azomite 0-0-0.2 application rates vary depending on where you plan to apply both on turf or lawn, trees, vegetables, and flowers.
1. Enhances and Increases Crop Yield
2. Improves Plant Immunity
3. Boosts Pest Resistance
4. Generally Improves Plant Health
5. Improves Mineral Content of Nutrient Depleted Soils
6. Strengthens Root Systems
7. Supports Plant Vigor in Garden Vegetables and Field Crops