Azomite Powder 0-0-0.2 (Ultra Fine)
- Apply 75 to 200 pounds per acre initially.
- Follow with annual maintenance of 50 to 100 pounds per acre or according to needs based on soil quality.
- Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line at the rate of 1 to 5 pounds, depending on the tree size.
- Double the application for decline or blight stricken trees.
- Grapes: Apply 1⁄2 pound to 1 pound to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- General Purposes: Use AZOMITE® at the rate of 1 pound per 10 sq. ft.
- Rows: Mix into the soil along the rows at the rate of 1 pound per 25 ft. of row.
- Established Beds: Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Azomite around each plant.
- Houseplants: Mix 1 teaspoon per 2-inch pot diameter with potting soil before planting. Give 1 teaspoon quarterly thereafter.
- Roses: Apply 1/2 pound to 1 pound to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- Existing Lawns: A 44-pound bag will cover 12,000 to 15,000 square feet. Apply up to 4 times per year.
- New Lawns: Apply at a heavier rate and till into soil before planting seed or laying sod.
Ornamentals and Shrubs:
- Apply 1/2 pound to 1 pound of Azomite to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line based on tree base diameter rate below.
Tree Base Diameter Rate:
- 10 inches or less: Apply 1 to 5 pounds
- 10 to 20 inches: Apply 5 to 15 pounds
- 20 inches or more: Apply 15 to 40 pounds
Apply light coating from trunk to drip line.
Related Blog Posts:
- How to Improve Soil Health With Soil Amendments
- Major Elements Vs. Trace Elements: Why Your Plants Need Both
- The 5 Fertilizers That Will Also Encourage Soil Health
Frequently Asked Questions: