5 of the Best Natural Ingredients To Help Psoriasis•
Posted on August 09 2022
If you've been searching for a way to soothe your itchy, red, and flaking skin, you may have come across the term "psoriasis."
Psoriasis causes your immune system to attack healthy skin cells. The resulting inflammation and skin scaling can be incredibly painful and embarrassing for those who suffer from it.
Fortunately, many natural ingredients can help with psoriasis. Let's dive in.
Tea Tree Oil
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil is one of the most popular natural ingredients found in our Bee-tanical Body Balm cream to help psoriasis, and it isn't hard to see why.
Recommended for You:
It is no surprise that tea tree oil has become a common treatment for psoriasis, as it has been used for centuries to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis on the face.
How Does Tea Tree Oil Help Psoriasis?
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that comes from the leaves of a tea tree plant, and it has many uses in treating psoriasis symptoms.
Tea tree oil can be used on its own or as part of a more complete treatment plan.
Here are 5 reasons why tea tree oil works so well on psoriasis:
1. Tea tree oil helps to reduce inflammation and redness in your skin caused by psoriasis.
2. Tea tree oil kills bacteria and fungus that contribute to the symptoms of psoriasis.
3. Tea tree oil helps to loosen dead skin cells that clog pores and make you feel itchy or uncomfortable when you have psoriasis outbreaks on your skin surface level (especially around the elbows or knees).
4. Tea tree oil can help reduce pain associated with inflamed areas on your body where psoriasis tends to flare up (like around joints like knees/ankles/elbows).
Related Post: The Best Supplement for Knee Pain
Coconut Oil also found in our Bee-tanical Body Balm cream is one of the best natural ingredients to help psoriasis.
It is a very effective moisturizer that helps to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis.
How Does Coconut Oil Help Psoriasis?
Coconut oil is a natural ingredient that can help with psoriasis. It contains fatty acids and antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Coconut oil has been used for centuries to improve skin conditions, from acne to psoriasis.
Coconut oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as other minerals such as iron, calcium, and magnesium.
Recommended for You:
Here are ways coconut oil can help with psoriasis:
1. Coconut oil is high in fatty acids that can help heal damaged skin cells.
2. Coconut oil contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals that cause inflammation in your body—which is why it's so helpful for psoriasis patients.
3. Slows Down Fungal Growth On The Skin
4. Helps Reduce Acne Breakouts And Skin Blemishes
5. Helps Treat Scalp Psoriasis
Our Bee-tanical Body Balm cream contains Aloe Vera, which is a natural emollient that helps to soften and moisturize the skin.
Aloe Vera is incredibly soothing and healing, which makes it great for treating psoriasis.
Related Post: 6 Plants That Can Make You Happier
How Does Aloe Vera Help Psoriasis?
There are four ways Aloe Vera can help with psoriasis:
1. It promotes the healing of damaged skin cells and regenerates new skin tissue. It also helps reduce swelling and redness from damaged capillaries under the skin (which are common in people with psoriasis).
2. It contains anti-inflammatory properties: That reduce redness, swelling, and itching associated with psoriasis.
3. Aloe Vera contains vitamin E and other antioxidants: That help reduce free radical damage in your body caused by environmental pollutants and other factors that may contribute to your psoriasis symptoms.
4. It has antibacterial properties: That help fight infections that may occur on your scalp or in patches of psoriatic skin.
Our Bee-tanical Body Balm cream contains many natural ingredients that can help with psoriasis. One of these is Jojoba Oil, which is extracted from the seeds of the Jojoba plant.
How Does Jojoba Oil Help Psoriasis?
Jojoba oil is a natural substitute for sebum, which is the oily secretion produced by the sebaceous glands in our skin. Sebum helps protect us from dehydration, but it can also cause acne if it clogs pores.
1. Jojoba oil mimics sebum, so it can moisturize dry patches on your skin without causing any breakouts or irritation.
2. The lipids present in jojoba oil also have anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and swelling associated with psoriasis outbreaks.
3. Jojoba oil has vitamin E and antioxidants to help repair skin damage
4. Jojoba oil has anti-microbial properties that can help control bacteria that cause psoriasis.
5. Jojoba oil helps reduce redness and itching
Related Post: How to Get Healthy Skin With Magnesium
Epsom salt is a natural mineral that's been used for centuries to help with a variety of health issues.
Some of the most common uses include relieving sore muscles and reducing inflammation.
Recommended for You:
Epsom salt can also be used topically as part of a psoriasis treatment plan.
How Does Epsom Salt Help Psoriasis?
Epsom salt is a naturally occurring mineral compound made up of magnesium and sulfate. It also contains trace amounts of other minerals such as calcium and iron.
Epsom salt can help with psoriasis in several ways:
1. It reduces itching, redness, and swelling associated with psoriasis.
2. Helps to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.
3. Can be used to relieve stress and anxiety, which can be triggers for flare-ups in some people with psoriasis.
4. It can help eliminate toxins from the body by helping eliminate waste through the kidneys and lymphatic system.
5. Epsom salt baths are known to be relaxing and help relieve pain when taken at the end of a long day or stressful week.
Get the Relief You Deserve With Our Bee-tanical Cream!
While it may be a challenge to heal from psoriasis, you can help manage the symptoms more effectively.
With our Bee-tanical cream, you can treat your psoriasis safely, naturally, and with confidence. This is a sulfate-free, petroleum-free formula that contains no parabens or other harmful chemicals. And it's all natural!
If you need some relief from your psoriasis, shop our Bee-tanical Body Balm cream to soothe your skin and restore it to its natural health.