How to Make Magnesium Oil Using Magnesium Chloride USP Powder (DIY)•
Posted on December 19 2016
One of the best ways to improve the level of Magnesium in your body is by taking Magnesium transdermally.
The most common way for this is to use magnesium oil.
Below are the instructions to make magnesium oil using our Magnesium Chloride USP powder:
- ¼ cup to ½ cup of Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride USP
- ½ cup of filtered water
- Jar or spray bottle to store the mixture
1. Heat up ½ cup of filtered water (not to the point of boiling).
2. Pour the water over ¼ cup of Greenway Biotech magnesium chloride.
3. Stir the mixture until the magnesium chloride is dissolved.
4. Allow to cool then pour into a glass spray bottle or jar for storage.
5. You can apply the mixture to your skin after it has cooled enough to a comfortable temperature. You can also store the magnesium oil for future use.
Note: You may use the magnesium oil several times per day, using anywhere from 10 to 20 sprays spaced throughout.
Note: For optimal absorption spray/apply the magnesium oil to your stomach area and arms and legs.
Note: If you find that the application of magnesium oil tingles or stings, you can dilute the mixture by adding more water.
We hope you enjoy your homemade magnesium oil! If you'd prefer to purchase magnesium oil that's already made, feel free to shop our magnesium oil below, as well as our Magnesium Chloride USP powder.
How to Make a Beaut...
Are you looking to add a unique touch to your garden or repurpose your old tires? If so, consider making a tire planter. Follow the instructions here.Read More
How to Bathe in Eps...
Get the most benefits out of our Epsom salt by learning how to prepare your epsom salt bath the right way.Read More
How to Grow Strawbe...
Read on to learn how to grow strawberries!Read More