How to make Magnesium Oil Using Magnesium Chloride (DIY)•
Posted on December 19 2016
One of the best ways to improve the level of Magnesium in your body is taking Magnesium transdermally. The most common way for this is to use Magnesium Oil and below is the instruction on how to make Magnesium Oil from Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride USP:
- ¼ cup to ½ cup of Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride USP
- ½ cup of filtered water
- Jar or spray bottle to store the mixture
1. Heat up ½ cup of filtered water (not to the point of boiling).
2. Pour the water over ¼ cup of Greenway Biotech Magnesium Chloride.
3. Stir the mixture until the Magnesium Chloride is dissolved.
4. Allow to cool then pour into a glass spray bottle or jar for storage.
5. You can apply the mixture to your skin after it has cooled enough to a comfortable temperature. You can also store the Magnesium Oil for future use.
Note: You may use the magnesium oil several times per day, using anywhere from 10 to 20 sprays spaced throughout.
Note: For optimal absorption spray/apply the Magnesium Oil to your stomach area and arms and legs.
Note: If you find that the application of Magnesium Oil tingles or stings, you can dilute the mixture by adding more water.
How to Bathe in Eps...
Learn how to prepare your epsom salt bath the right way.Read More
How to Grow Strawbe...
Strawberries are one of the most underrated "superfoods." They have many health benefits and we talked about some of the most common ones here. St...Read More
How to use sulfur p...
Sulfur and Bed Bugs; the Different Forms of Application It is a very scary experience when your home is infested with bed bugs. The pests can gi...Read More