Bone Meal Fertilizer 3-15-0
- Mix 1 pound into soil per 10 sq.ft.
Apply 1/2 cup to 1 cup for potted plants.
Flowers, Shrubs, and Trees:
Mix 1 cup into the soil surrounding each plant.
Shrubs and Small Trees:
- Mix 1 cup into the soil beneath the ball and 1 cup into replacement soil.
For existing plants, mix 1-2 cups into top 2" of your soil for every 5 sq.ft.
Mix 1 pound per 10 sq.ft. of bed or 1 pound per 40' of row.
Bulbs, Corn, and Tubers:
Mix 1 tablespoon per bulb into 1" to 2" of loose soil in the bottom of the hole before planting bulb.
Mix 1 tablespoon into soil per 1" of pot diameter.
Related Blog Posts:
- What's the Function of Nitrogen (N) in Plants?
- What's the Function of Phosphorus (P) in Plants?
- What's the Function of Calcium (Ca) in Plants?
- How to Improve Soil Health With Soil Amendments
Frequently Asked Questions: