Gardening is a joy to many and it's even more exciting when what you've nurtured grows strong and healthy—of course, some added nutrients to your plants is always an advantage. However, nothing is better for them than a natural fertilizer.
This optimal plant nutritional content fertilizer contains:
- 3% Nitrogen
- 15% Phosphorus
- 24% Calcium
Benefits of Bone Meal 3-15-0:
Pure unadulterated and natural.
- Made from cows fed an organic and non-GMO diet.
- Pesticide free.
- Hormone free.
- Inexpensive source of Calcium.
- Prevents Blossom End Rot.
Why Bone Meal 3-15-0?
Phosphorus is necessary for plant root growth, seed germination, and blooming, while nitrogen is essential for protein synthesis in the cells and tissues of nearly every living organism on earth -- plant and animal.
Calcium is another essential natural mineral that helps produce strong buds and blooms while reinforcing root strength and preventing "blossom end rot" in plants like tomatoes and cucumbers.
Plants need all of these essential elemental nutrients from the soil along with sunlight and water for photosynthesis to occur. Without the right combination or amounts of these essentials, plants may be less productive or die.
Fertilizer is essential for plant food that ensures the right combination of nutrients for beautiful, long lasting blooms for a floral display or food consumption.
No matter what kind of gardening you do, this bone meal fertilizer will provide your plants with the natural fertilizer components they need to thrive.
- Mix 1 pound into soil per 10 sq.ft.
- Apply 1/2 cup to 1 cup for potted plants.
Flowers, Shrubs, and Trees:
- Mix 1 cup into the soil surrounding each plant.
Shrubs and Small Trees:
- Mix 1 cup into the soil beneath the ball and 1 cup into replacement soil.
- For existing plants, mix 1-2 cups into top 2" of your soil for every 5 sq.ft.
- Mix 1 pound per 10 sq.ft. of bed or 1 pound per 40' of row.
Bulbs, Corn, and Tubers:
- Mix 1 tablespoon per bulb into 1" to 2" of loose soil in the bottom of the hole before planting bulb.
- Mix 1 tablespoon into soil per 1" of pot diameter.
Related Blog Posts:
Frequently Asked Questions:
NOTE: This product is not registered to be used in Organic gardening in the state of California (except for the 50-Pound bag).