Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer 21-0-0
Greenway Biotech, Inc. customers get FAST and FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. domestic orders with no minimum order required.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, just send us back the product in original packaging and we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
SHIPPING & RETURNS Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your shipping fees?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all the U.S. domestic orders.
2. What are your shipping time frames?
We offer FREE 2-Day delivery on all products 10 pounds and under. Products over 10 pounds are typically delivered within 1-3 business days but this is not guaranteed.
Note: We do not offer 2-Day delivery to P.O. Box, Hawaii, and Alaska addresses.
3. What are you handling time frames?
Orders placed M-F before 11 A.M. P.S.T. are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 11 A.M. or on weekends and/or holidays are shipped the following business day.
4. Who is responsible for customs and duties on international packages?
Greenway Biotech, Inc. is not responsible for any custom or duties fees. The buyer assumes all responsibility for additional fees incurred from customs. Please check with your country's import rules before placing your order.
5. If my package is charged for customs and duties, who do I pay?
Please contact your local post office or customs center to learn how you can provide payment for your package.
6. My package was held in customs and returned to you. Can I get a refund?
We would be happy to offer a refund for the price of the product, but unfortunately, we are unable to issue a refund for the cost of shipping the product.
Ammonium Sulfate is a chemical compound crystalline in nature used primarily to manufacture artificial alkaline soil fertilizers for agriculture.
Ammonium Sulfate is an inorganic water-soluble salt that contains:
- 21% Nitrogen
- 24% Sulfur
Ammonium Sulfate's high nitrogen content is what makes it the perfect supplement for nitrogen deficient soils and lawns, alike. Since lawn grass requires nitrogen, commercial lawn fertilizer products use ammonium sulfate to stimulate quick growth of grass turf and healthy lawn grass.
Ammonium sulfate fertilizers easily blend with other nitrogen fertilizers allowing for a more stable, dry-lawn fertilizer. But you'll want to exercise greater caution when using Ammonium Sulfate fertilizers as they can elevate soil acidity to extreme levels that could adversely affect grass or crops.
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Benefits:
- Provides efficient nitrogen and readily available sulfur.
- Aids in plant growth.
- Nourishes alkaline soils.
- High nitrogen content.
- Stimulates growth of plants, turf and lawns.
- Easily blends with other nitrogen fertilizers.
- Elevates soil acidity.
- Water Soluble
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Application Rate:
- Apply 5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. or 200 pounds per acre (application at the recommended rates will last about 4 to 6 weeks).
- Broadcast at 5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. or 1/2 pound per 100 sq.ft.
Shrubs & Evergreens:
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup evenly around dripline of plant and work into top 1 inch of soil.
- Apply 1/2 pound per 1 inch of trunk diameter.
- Distribute evenly under branches out to drip line.
- Mix 1 to 3 tablespoons per gallon of water and spray the leaves with the solution.
Pounds of Ammonium Sulfate Required to Lower pH level per 1000 sq.ft.
|Current Soil pH Level||Desired Soil pH Level||Soil Type|
|8.5||6.5 to 6.8||230 lb.||285 lb.||345 lb.|
|8||6.5 to 6.8||140 lb.||170 lb.||230 lb.|
|7.5||6.5 to 6.8||55 lb.||90 lb.||115 lb.|
|7||6.5 to 6.8||10 lb.||20 lb.||35 lb.|
Related Blog Posts:
- What's the Function of Nitrogen in Plants?
- A Guide to Greener Grass: Selecting the Proper Fertilizer for Your Lawn
Frequently Asked Questions: