What Essential Oils Are Good for Headaches?•
Posted on August 04 2021
For people looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical treatments, there may be some essential oils that can provide migraine relief.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are made from different parts of plants. Things such as the leaves, barks, and herbs can be used to create an essential oil.
Manufacturers use many different methods to concentrate them into an oil and they are often used in different ways.
For example, they can be added to vegetable oils or bath gels, or you may smell them or apply them to your skin after being diluted in a carrier oil.
You can even put them into your bath and enjoy a long and relaxing soak as the essential oils work their magic.
What are the Different Types of Headaches?
According to the International Classification of Headache Disorders, there are over 150 different kinds of headache. Some of the most common types of headache are:
- Primary Headaches: This kind of headache doesn't occur because of a condition and is a condition in its own right.
- Tension Headaches: The cause of tension headaches is unknown, yet many professionals agree that stress, anxiety, and dehydration are common causes.
- Cluster Headaches: A cluster headache can bring about severe discomfort and patients often mention an intense burning pain just behind the eye.
How do Essential Oils Help Headaches?
As stress is a major cause of headaches, essential oils can often help to alleviate the symptoms.
For many people who suffer from regular headaches and migraines, the use of essential oils has helped them to manage their headache symptoms in a safe and effective manner.
Why are Essential Oils a Good Option for Headache Relief?
Essential oils are a great option for headache relief as they are easy to use, safe, and affordable.
For people living with frequent headaches and an aversion to taking pharmaceutical treatments, essential oils can help them to live life as pain free as possible.
What Essential Oils can Help Relieve Headache Pain?
There are many different essential oils which can be used to relieve headache pain including:
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is arguably the best essential oil for headaches as it contains menthol which can help to relax muscles. Applying diluted peppermint oil to your forehead can help lessen the symptoms of a migraine.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil also helps to reduce stress which in turn can help to reduce the intensity of headaches.
- Rosemary Oil: This kind of oil is used to improve circulation and to soothe headaches. There has been a study that suggests rosemary oil has natural painkilling properties.
The Only Store You Need for Essential Oils
At Greenway Biotech, we stock a fantastic range of essential oils that can help you to manage your headache symptoms and so much more.
We offer only the finest quality essential oils on the market today and are proud to provide our customers with the finest oils on the market.
Shop the headache friendly essential oils above. They're organic, made in the U.S. and bottled in dark glass for quality assurance.
How to Naturally He...
Need to heal unsightly scars on your face? Orange essential oil and Bee-tanical Cream can help.Read More
How to Make Chronic...
Want to make your chronic pain symptoms improve? Here's how to do it.Read More
5 Simple Ways to Bo...
Boost your immune system in five ways.Read More