The soils of the Nile are unlike anywhere else in the world.
Nile Valley silt composed of rain runoff from Africa's wildest and richest topsoil makes an incredibly rich and fertile bed that's ideal for growing Pelargonium Graveolens.
Rich minerals and organic compounds found only in this soil are paired with the hot, dry air and strong summer sunshine of the Nile Valley to create a special and completely unique atmosphere for growing this one of a kind plant.
The summer sun is abnormally strong in Egypt thanks to its proximity to the equator, and most plants can't stand up to the rigors of the Sahara.
Much like a desert rose, the Egyptian Geranium is especially tough, rare, and powerful.
When distressed, the herbaceous qualities that this plant possesses trigger an evolutionary water retention response that allows the Egyptian Geranium to survive the harsh desert climate of Egypt.
This same evolutionary response produces unique chemical compounds within the plant that helps human skin retain moisture in the same way.
Egyptian Geranium is grown for essential oil production because the oil produced has a uniquely herbaceous, sweetly floral scent and powerful medicinal and dermatological qualities.
Geraniums typically found in garden centers don't have the special skin-loving, body-relaxing, mood-boosting properties of the Egyptian Geranium, though they are beautiful. Egyptian Geraniums are more floral and herbaceous than showy and brilliantly colored.
- This is a whole-plant extract. Oil is pulled from the plant using a special high-heat distillation process that preserves the plant's most powerful and essential compounds.
- Egyptian geranium is uniquely skin-loving and is ideally suited for skincare product production, perfume making, cosmetics, or massage oils.
- Egyptian geranium, sometimes called rose geranium, is a powerful aromatherapeutic agent prized for its ability to relax the body while improving the mood.
- Egyptian Geranium essential oil has a unique ability to soften and moisturize the skin.
- This oil is perfectly suited for blending, especially with other florals.
- This rose geranium oil is distilled from the finest organically grown Egyptian geraniums.
- Makes a great gift for essential oil collectors, healers, and artisan skincare crafters.
High-quality Egyptian rose geranium oil is a rare find. Get your special, rare Egyptian Geranium oil now, and start harnessing the power of nature's bounty.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Do not exceed 1.5% concentration in vegetable oil for topical use.
- Avoid frequent topical use.
- Do not use on damaged, sensitive or irritated skin.