Feather Meal Fertilizer 12-0-0
Greenway Biotech, Inc. customers get FAST and FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. domestic orders with no minimum order required.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, just send us back the product in original packaging and we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
SHIPPING & RETURNS Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your shipping fees?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all the U.S. domestic orders.
2. What are your shipping time frames?
We offer FREE 2-Day delivery on all products 10 pounds and under. Products over 10 pounds are typically delivered within 1-3 business days but this is not guaranteed.
Note: We do not offer 2-Day delivery to P.O. Box, Hawaii, and Alaska addresses.
3. What are you handling time frames?
Orders placed M-F before 11 A.M. P.S.T. are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 11 A.M. or on weekends and/or holidays are shipped the following business day.
4. Who is responsible for customs and duties on international packages?
Greenway Biotech, Inc. is not responsible for any custom or duties fees. The buyer assumes all responsibility for additional fees incurred from customs. Please check with your country's import rules before placing your order.
5. If my package is charged for customs and duties, who do I pay?
Please contact your local post office or customs center to learn how you can provide payment for your package.
6. My package was held in customs and returned to you. Can I get a refund?
We would be happy to offer a refund for the price of the product, but unfortunately, we are unable to issue a refund for the cost of shipping the product.
Plants mostly rely on fertilizer containing all the necessary micronutrients for successful development and maturity.
One fertilizer that has grown in popularity primarily due to its numerous benefits to plants is Feather Meal 12-0-0.
Impact on the Environment
Feather Meal 12-0-0 is a composition of micronutrients geared towards healthy plant growth, guaranteeing a bumper harvest at the end of the season.
The fertilizer is produced by manufacturers that are mindful to the environment as the product is eco-friendly. The fertilizer is also free of the heavy metals that can wash down and pollute natural water resources or contaminate plants consumed by animals or humans.
Heavy metals - including lead, mercury, and iron - when consumed in large quantities, affect the general health of individuals or animals.
But you won't have this worry when applying Feather Meal 12-0-0 to your home garden.
Feather Meal 12-0-0 is developed with every consideration in mind, from the environmental impact to the cost implications and the ultimate goal - an excellent yield during harvesting!
Some of the incredible benefits of this fertilizer include:
- Ideal for flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other types of plants - the array of plants that use this fertilizer makes it ideal for farmers or gardeners planting a variety of crops and plants. The fertilizer is the most appropriate for those with a mixture of plants, eliminating the need to use different types of fertilizer for each variety of crop or plant.
- Excellent source of natural Nitrogen fertilizer - the composition of Feather Meal 12-0-0 guarantees your plants an endless source of Nitrogen, one of the critical elements needed for plant growth. Your plants will have continuous access to Nitrogen throughout their growth and development, which strengthens them.
- The fertilizer is an excellent source of Nitrogen for compost - Feather Meal 12-0-0 offers an excellent source of Nitrogen for your compost, which you can later distribute to your plants.
- The product is repackaged from Organic Feather Meal (only 40-pound Bag is registered as organic).
Those looking for the most appropriate, proven results and cost friendly fertilizer should consider Feather Meal 12-0-0.
Light Application: 7 Pounds per 1000 SQ.FT. or 1/4 cup per plant.
Normal Application: 12 Pounds per 1000 SQ.FT. or 1/3 cup per plant.
Heavy Application: 25 Pounds per 1000 SQ.FT. or 1/2 cup per plant.
Frequently Asked Questions: