Alfalfa Meal Fertilizer 2.80-0.29-2.40
Stop and smell the roses, why don't you?! But how can you if your garden has no roses to speak of?
Roses, in particular, don't want a fertilizer mix by any other name than Greenway Biotech Organic Alfalfa Meal Fertilizer, the all-natural, non-GMO fertilizer perfect for roses and any organic garden.
Your roses, fruits, and vegetables will love our Alfalfa Meal fertilizer for its essential minerals that intensify flower color and yield more buds every year.
Our proprietary organic Alfalfa Meal fertilizer is made from fermented alfalfa plants and contains:
- 2.80% Organic Nitrogen
- 0.29% Organic Phosphorous
- 2.40% Organic Potassium
Because it's packed with minerals, our organic Alfalfa Meal fertilizer is great at replenishing worn out soils when used as a soil amendment. And because it feeds microorganisms, it is great at stimulating compost piles into faster decomposition.
Add Alfalfa Meal to your compost today and watch it turn into a beautifully rich pile of soil faster than years past. Nothing weighs on your conscience because this fertilizer is 100% natural.
Alfalfa Meal Fertilizer Benefits:
- Good Source of Minerals
- Builds Organic Matter
- Feeds Microorganisms in soil (including Earthworms)
- Stimulates Growth
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Stimulates Compost
- Controls Harmful Nematodes
- Provides Drought Resistance
- Is a Dynamic Accumulator
- Is a Great Cover Crop
- 10 to 13 pounds per 1,000 square feet
- 1/4 cup per plant
- 1 pound per 10 foot row
- 25 to 30 pounds per 1,000 square feet
- 1/3 cup per plant
- 2 pounds per 10 foot row
- 40 to 50 pounds per 1,000 square feet
- 1/2 cup per plant
- 3 pounds per 10 foot row
Related Blog Posts:
- What's the Function of Potassium (K) in Plants?
- What's the Function of Nitrogen (N) in Plants?
- What's the Function of Phosphorus (P) in Plants?
- Fertilizing Your Organic Garden
Frequently Asked Questions:
Note: This product is not registered to be used in Organic gardening in the state of California (except for the 40-pound bag).