Get Better Health With Tea Tree Oil•
Posted on October 05 2022
Did you know that Tea Tree Essential Oil has existed for decades?
This crucial extract is derived from a tree scientifically referred to as Melaleuca Alternifolia native to Eastern Australia.
In the 18th century, the plant was commonly used by sailors to make tea, oblivious of its health benefits, thereby, naming it Tea Tree.
Recommended for You:
However, previous studies have unmasked a plethora of health benefits of therapeutic tea tree essential oil like:
- Eliminating viruses
- Fighting off fungi
- Killing bacteria
- Stimulating the immune system
In this regard, let's take an in-depth dive into the benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Related Post: How to Use Lavender Essential Oil for Your Health
What Are the Therapeutic Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Tea Tree oil benefits are countless.
The extract finds its application in:
- Making cosmetics
- Creating household cleaning products
- Treating wounds
- As a remedy for pains, congestion, and aches
- As a surface disinfection solvent
Related Post: How to Make a Non-Toxic Glass Cleaner for Your Home
For decades, it has been integrated into tea infusions to provide a sense of calmness and for bolstering mental health.
Before the invention of antibiotics, the native Australians used the Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) to treat wounds due to its exemplary healing properties and anti-inflammatory response.
The crushed plant extract was sprinkled on wounds to get rid of infections.
And up to date, Tea Tree Essential Oil is widely used in the treatment of the skin.
Is Tea Tree Essential Oil Useful for all Kinds of Skin?
Yes, Tea Tree Essential Oil is beneficial for all kinds of skins.
The extract provides an alternative to the current and conventional skin treatment techniques.
For a long time, products from this plant have been used as a remedy for conditions that affect hair, skin, and nails.
You want to make sure that if you wish to apply tea tree oil to your skin, scalp and other parts of the body, dilute the essential oil in a carrier oil first to prevent burning yourself.
Castor oil is a popular oil used alongside essential oils to dilute them.
Tea tree oil can also be applied to act as an insect repellant, deodorant, or mouthwash.
In fact, we formulated our DEET-free and low-tox bug spray using tea tree oil as one of the main ingredients, which you can check out below.
Recommended for You:
When used topically, it plays a crucial role in overall skin improvement and bolstering aesthetic.
Other Tea tree oil benefits on the skin include but are not limited to:
• Eliminating acne: Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it's a crucial extract in unclogging pores, reducing redness, and healing skin cuts and breakouts.
• Improving skin glow- By preventing and healing breakouts, Tea Tree Essential Oil gives the skin that glow you've always wanted. It also keeps your skin hydrated.
Related Post: How to Get Healthy Skin With Magnesium
• Keeps bloodsuckers at bay- The essential oil possesses anti-parasitic properties that repel bugs and insects from your skin.
• A perfect hand wash- The extract possesses anti-microbial properties that help get rid of bacteria, viruses, and fungi when used as a handwashing product.
• Soothing effect- When applied to a wound it provides a soothing effect that charms the pain or any discomfort away. When inhaled it helps to calm the body and the mind.
Recommended for You:
Who and How Can You Use the Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Almost everybody can enjoy the health benefits of therapeutic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
However, some may develop allergic reactions to the product.
Before using the essential oil, seek professional advice from your physician.
And always remember the secret to enjoying the full tea tree benefits is choosing quality products that are not expired.
That's why at Greenway Biotech Inc., we've dedicated our time to providing you top-of-the-line Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oils, for improved skin and overall health.
Our essential oil collection is verified by a third-party certifier and is safe to use.
Place your order now!