Chelated Copper EDTA Fertilizer - 14% Cu
Soil Application Recommendations:
Vegetable Crops: including beans, celery, cucumbers, lettuce, melons, onions, peas, peppers, potatoes, sweet corn, tomatoes: 2 - 4 lbs. per acre
Field Crops: including alfalfa, corn, dry beans, peas, forage grasses, rice, safflower, sorghum, sugar beets, sugarcane: 2 – 4 lbs. per acre
Tree and Vine Crops: including almond, apple, apricot, avocado, berry, cherry, citrus, grape, mango, olive, pear, peach, pistachio, plum, walnut: 2 - 5 lbs. per acre or 1/2 - 2 oz. per inch of tree diameter
Ornamental Shrubs and Trees: including azaleas, gardenias, junipers, pines, roses: 1 Tbsp. for small shrubs and up to 1 Tbsp. per inch of tree diameter for large trees and shrubs
Turf: 1/2 lb. per 1,000 sq. ft. or 2 lbs. per acre
Note: The rates given above are based on broadcast application. If broadcast rates are used for spot or banded applications, phytotoxicity may result.
Foliar Application Recommendations:
Trees (Citrus): Apply 1 - 2 lbs. per 100 gallons of cover spray any time except during bloom.
Trees & Vine Crops (Excluding Citrus Trees): Apply 1 - 2 lb. per acre in sufficient spray volume for thorough coverage (25-gallon minimum) at dormant/delayed dormant before bloom, then after full bloom at 2 to 3-week intervals as needed.
Vegetable & Field Crops: Apply 1/3 to 1-1/3 lb. per acre in sufficient spray volume for thorough coverage (25-gallon minimum)
Turf: Apply 1 tbsp per 1,000 sq. ft. in sufficient spray volume for thorough coverage. Note: For gulf turf apply 1 tsp per 1,000 sq.ft.
Related Blog Posts:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Greenway Biotech Chelated Copper EDTA
- It is 100% water soluble and contains 14% Copper (Cu)
- Crops can quickly take in Chelated Copper EDTA since they require low energy for absorbing the Chelated nutrients
- You start witnessing the results right after application. This is because Chelated Copper is readily available for plants
- It is multipurpose as it can be used both in hydroponics and aeroponics agriculture, as well as applied in soil