To get the right returns, you have to ensure that your plants get all the nutrients necessary for growth. Boron is a vital nutrient for plant growth and development and for them to produce good yields. Boron is needed in small concentrations in the boric acid fertilizer since when used in large concentrations; they can be utilized as algaecides, herbicides, and other pesticides. Boron has various functions to plants which include;
- It is necessary for maintaining the balance between starch and sugar. It does so by helping in the translocation of carbohydrates and sugar
- It is essential in the process of pollination and seeds production. These processes are vital in increasing yields
- It is critical to the normal cell division, protein formation, and the process of nitrogen metabolism
Boron is essential for plants' growth and development, seed development, and crop yielding. It also helps in the transfer of water and nutrients to all parts of the plant. Although their requirements are small, plants are very affected if the soil is boron deficient. Boric acid is the primary source of boron in liquid fertilizers.
Benefits of Boric Acid Fertilizer
The fertilizer is derived from pure boron - This makes it high quality since it contains a high level of boron nutrients as required by the plants. It is 100% Boric Acid Odorless, and non-staining contains 17% Boron pure water soluble.
It is a highly soluble form of boron - You can use it the way you wish either in its dilute or concentrated form.
It can be applied to all types of crops - Boron is sufficient in all kinds of plants as long as they are found with boron deficiency.
It can be used as an insecticide - Other than being used on plants, boron is insects, roach, and ant repellent. You can use it to put the bugs away.
After using boric acid fertilizer, you can be assured of increasing your yields. You can also keep unwanted insects from your farm. Do not hesitate to get it today.
- Greenway Biotech Boric Acid -- Fine Powder -- Contains 17% Boron -- +99.9% Pure -- 100% Water Soluble
- Boric Acid is a Highly Soluble Form of Boron Recommended for Dilute or Concentrate Application to All Crops with a Known Boron Deficiency
- Could be Used as a Repellent
- It is 100% Boric Acid -- Odorless and Non-Staining
- Repackaged from Organic and OMRI Listed Boric Acid
Related Blog Articles: