Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer 21-0-0
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Application Rate:
- Apply 5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. or 200 pounds per acre (application at the recommended rates will last about 4 to 6 weeks).
- Broadcast at 5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. or 1/2 pound per 100 sq.ft.
Shrubs & Evergreens:
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup evenly around dripline of plant and work into top 1 inch of soil.
- Apply 1/2 pound per 1 inch of trunk diameter.
- Distribute evenly under branches out to drip line.
- Mix 1 to 3 tablespoons per gallon of water and spray the leaves with the solution.
Pounds of Ammonium Sulfate Required to Lower pH level per 1000 sq.ft.
|Current Soil pH Level||Desired Soil pH Level||Soil Type|
|8.5||6.5 to 6.8||230 lb.||285 lb.||345 lb.|
|8||6.5 to 6.8||140 lb.||170 lb.||230 lb.|
|7.5||6.5 to 6.8||55 lb.||90 lb.||115 lb.|
|7||6.5 to 6.8||10 lb.||20 lb.||35 lb.|
Related Blog Posts:
- What's the Function of Nitrogen in Plants?
- A Guide to Greener Grass: Selecting the Proper Fertilizer for Your Lawn
Frequently Asked Questions: