Posted on July 12 2016
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (3 oz)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup dry farro
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken in 1 Tbsp oil, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, then dice.
- Sauté onion and squash with remaining oil. Stir in farro until coated in oil.
- Add 2/3 cup water, bring to a boil, stir, reduce heat, and cover. Cook 20 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in chicken, parsley, and cheese, and serve.