- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 1/4 pounds total), halved lengthwise
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cups watercress (from 1 to 2 bunches), thick stems removed
- 1 mango, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half the tilapia and cook until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 1 teaspoon of oil and the remaining tilapia.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper, the remaining ¼ cup of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the tilapia, watercress, mango, and onion among plates. Drizzle with the dressing.