1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk substitute)
1 tsb vanilla extract
6 tbsp coconut flour
1/8 cup almond flour
1/2 banana (or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp mini baking M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the M&M's last, and mix in by hand.
3. Take out two half-pint size oven-safe jars (or use Pyrex, ceramic or Corningware ramekins, or other oven-safe baking vessels if you have any doubt about your jars), coat them with nonstick cooking spray, and evenly pour your mix into them. Don't fill to the top, as the cake will rise.
4. Top with a few more M&M's, and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
5. Allow the jars to cool, then screw the lid on to make this perfect protein-rich treat ready for travel!