- 12 squares low-fat honey graham crackers, finely crushed (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10.3-ounce package sugar-free low-calorie lime-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese
- 18-ounce container reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel) or fat-free cream cheese, cut up and softened
- 18-ounce container frozen light or fat-free whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Key limes or limes, cut into wedges (optional)
- In a small bowl combine graham crackers, butter, and sugar. Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart square baking dish. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl combine gelatin and water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor combine cottage cheese and cream cheese. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping several times to scrape down sides. Whisk 1/2 cup of the cottage cheese mixture into the gelatin mixture. Whisk in remaining cottage cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped dessert topping. Spoon filling over chilled crumb mixture.
- Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours or until filling is firm. To serve, cut into squares. Top with lime wedges