Immune-boosting Strawberry Smoothie
Posted on July 07 2016
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 medium beet, cold or frozen (see notes)
- Heaping 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 3-4 ice cubes (or more if needed)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice until desired consistency is reached!
Beets can be a pain to prep yourself. Many stores carry already steamed and peeled beets, which can save you lots of time.