- Juice of 4 limes
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. honey
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. chopped pineapple
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together the juice of 3 limes, olive oil, 1/4 cup cilantro, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add chicken. Grill until charred, 8 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, juice of 1 lime, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken and serve.