2 cups Greek yogurt
3 tbsp. honey
15 oz. berry-based smoothie
1 cup granola
- In a bowl, combine granola and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- In another bowl, combine and mix Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons of honey together.
- Sprinkle granola into the tip of the pop mold — approximately 1/4 of the mold.
- Add a scoop of the Greek yogurt blend into the mold, followed by a bit of the berry smoothie. Repeat this process until the mold is filled.
- Tap the mold to remove any excess air bubbles and force the smoothie blend into the tip of the mold with the granola.
- Use a knife or other kitchen utensil to swirl the berry smoothie and Greek yogurt in the mold. Do not worry if you mix in some of the granola as part of this process.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.