Garlic and Herb Shrimp Pasta
Posted on August 01 2016
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile drizzle olive oil in a glass baking pan and sprinkle with lemon zest, basil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, add butter, and let it melt. Throw in shrimp and garlic and toss to coat.
- Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes, or just until shrimp start to turn pink. Stir in tomatoes, bake for an additional 1-3 minutes (or until tomatoes start to soften and shrimp are completely pink).
- Serve shrimp mixture over pasta and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Stir in additional olive oil and lemon juice, as necessary.