Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas
Posted on September 21 2016
- 3cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2cup panko
- 1/4cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl combine sugar snap peas and olive oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl combine panko, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Add panko mixture to sugar snap peas; toss to combine. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until crispy, turning mixture with a spatula twice. Serve while hot.