- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with lime juice and add a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread. Spread avocado on the non-buttered side of one slice and top with cheese. Close sandwich.
- Place sandwich in pan, cover and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes . Flip, and cook other side until cheese is melty and bread is golden brown, 2 minutes more.
- Slice in half and serve. Enjoy!